What is a Chakra?
Chakra is the Sanskrit term for “wheel or disc”. Chakras are depicted as energy wheels each with it unique function and color that help us regulate the flow of universal life force energy in our body. There are 7 major chakras, that is aligned with our spine, and starts base of the spine to the crown. There are other minor chakras that are located in other parts of the body as well.
What happens when our Chakras are out of alignment?
Many of our daily habits affects how our energy flows in our body. When our chakras (energy centers) are blocked or weakened, we start to experience imbalances in our mind, body and spirit, leading to physical aches and pains, emotional fluctuations and feeling up in the air, that is not grounded. Increasing the life force (prana) within the body will help dislodge any stuck energy and start the flow again.
How to balance our chakras?
We can do this by:
– improving body postures and breathing patterns through yoga and meditation
– using sound, each chakra has a bija mantra that we can hum that helps bring balance
– visualising that each chakra color is radiating brightly
– focusing on a yantra (shape or pattern) and reciting positive affirmations
– clearing and balancing chakra with reiki healing Learn More
#chakra #balancedchakra #imbalancedchakra #blockedchakra #energyhealing #reikihealing #chakrahealing #chakracleansing